Monday, February 24, 2014

WOMEN OXFORDS...A STEP BACK IN FASHION

HY guys, How are you all and how was your day. Lets look at his fashionable footwear; OXFORDS. women's oxford has been around for a while but not many people have worn it around, esp in Nigeria. why? Its hot and not as masculine as the all stars and high tops. I dont really like the whole women on high tops thing. Ive worn that only onces and it was carefully selected to look as cool as possible. The oxfords is classy and hot and i would encourage you all to start loving it, Its a wardrobe 'SHOULD HAVE' for me. I fell in love with it more when i watched the video for khona by the mafikizolo band group where the fair male party rocked it so well. Right now im dieing to have the white and black one. Rock it well









N.B - The comments on this blog has been disabled, so please contact me through my email. Thank you.

Translate