Thursday, July 3, 2014

FULL NATURAL CURLS


Hey guys, whats up? i know i havent been blogging for a while now. So sorry, i got really busy. I have been carrying my natural hair for a while now. Its washed regularly and i get a lot of cool air through it when i want to. I have grown a special kind of liking for it that way and am planning on curling and nurturing its growth. Its really easy and can be dressed by you. You wont need a hair dresser. You know my specialties is sharing the pictures with you guys. I would have loved a video tutorial too but i can show you where i got mine from, SEARCH FOR tubidy.mobi the have a large video collection of natural curls. once you search for it, it would come up. I would like feed-backs from those like me, growing it natural and trying the curls too. The good thing about these natural hair of mine is that i get to pour water on it after a hot day...hhmmm #Feelingis indescribable#


















N.B - The comments on this blog has been disabled, so please contact me through my email. Thank you.

Translate