Sunday, November 22, 2015

DIY FACE PHOTOSHOOT!!!

Hey guys, we all know how annoying it is when you want to snap your perfect face but you just cant get it. What you see ends up not being what you get, thats why i felt i should share my selfie tip. A bright clear picture is a lot better than a blurred one with the best dress and accessories, we all know that so lets take care of that.






EFFECT OF LIGHT ON A PHOTO
This is one of the easiest things you can do at home. Its just a selfie! You don't need a friend or a photographer. You're the both. I have done this myself a lot and it's very easy. 
You need 
1) LIGHT: Now let me say it again, LIGHT! You cannot over emphasis the importance of light! It makes all the difference. A poor camera can do wonders in the presence of light!

2) A Camera or Phone Camera

3) A good background 

For the light, I know we don't have this studio lights at home, well of course your living in linda ikeji's mansion. My light source is the window. Yes! In a sunny afternoon, which happens everyday. I go to the window, let the sun face my face and I put out the camera out of the window and take a selfie. My photo is one of the photos on this page. I attached it to show you it's easy and not so hard. The photo has blurred effects on its edges and I have a red bohemian curls on. See ya next time.






N.B - The comments on this blog has been disabled, so please contact me through my email. Thank you.

Translate