Hy guys, wonderful isnt it? How you just get to discover something worth loving. well today i want to share the secret of the news paper prints. All these cloths have been with you for a while and you just dont see the classy simple side because you dont really know what to wear them with esp when it has a very colour selective pattern. pattern selective too. Have you just decided to ignore them because you feel its not worth wearing when it wont be outstandin. I would tell you one thing, i love them with a plain one colour top. less flashy and unique depending on how your print looks. Today i would show you some newspaper outfits i happen to like.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
NEWS PAPER PRINT CLOTHES
N.B - The comments on this blog has been disabled, so please contact me through my email. Thank you.
Translate
N.B.
The comment on this blog has been disabled for reserved reasons.You can contact me through my email. Thank you
POPULAR POSTS
-
Now when people say head wraps, what comes to mind is this complex head ankara wrap that goes with this sophi...
-
FOLAKE HUNTOON is a Nigerian born in Bronx. She is a mother of 3. she works in the fashion industry where...
-
What is a midi skirt? Yes, i know you know and you wear it, but what really is a midi skirt? A designer told me it is a Tea-length skirt ...
-
Hy guys, its been long i know! Ive been so damn busy with my education. How have you been and how was the mothering Sunday. I didn't wis...
-
A little inspiration about short hairstyles today. Let's look at these pictures before I say what I want to say.
-
Hy guys, how are you all. how was your val? Mine was good, thanks to God. I have this lovely friend who loves to sing and loves to blog. It ...
-
OK so i was going through fashion blogs online, you know, doing my normal reading and i came across this girl Tanesha from the blog "...
-
Generally speaking, clothing which was produced before the 1920s is referred to as antique clothing and clothing from the 1920s to 20 year...
-
Hey guys, how are you all doing? Long time. Today I would be sharing my top make up hacks. Making up on your own is a lot harder...
-
Bohemian curls is back but this time, more chick with bangs aka fringes. One huge problem i face with bohemian curls is that it scatters f...
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2014
(33)
-
▼
February
(12)
- RAIN IS HERE AGAIN
- WOMEN OXFORDS...A STEP BACK IN FASHION
- SWEATERS...FROM MY COMFORT ZONE
- LEADERSHIP I EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE TODAY
- PERFUMES...THE PERSONALITY SCENT
- TOMMOROW IS FRIDAY!!! LACE TREAT FOR TODAY
- ADAM SALEH THE COMEDY MASTER
- NEWS PAPER PRINT CLOTHES
- WHO IS HAVING A BUSY DAY TOO
- MY SIZE...THE AM I TOO FAT MENTALITY
- NORMAL SATURDAYS
- WHO IS WHO
-
▼
February
(12)
BTV award winning Beat Maker. purchase now below
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(33)
-
▼
February
(12)
- RAIN IS HERE AGAIN
- WOMEN OXFORDS...A STEP BACK IN FASHION
- SWEATERS...FROM MY COMFORT ZONE
- LEADERSHIP I EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE TODAY
- PERFUMES...THE PERSONALITY SCENT
- TOMMOROW IS FRIDAY!!! LACE TREAT FOR TODAY
- ADAM SALEH THE COMEDY MASTER
- NEWS PAPER PRINT CLOTHES
- WHO IS HAVING A BUSY DAY TOO
- MY SIZE...THE AM I TOO FAT MENTALITY
- NORMAL SATURDAYS
- WHO IS WHO
-
▼
February
(12)











